- Last Of The Millenniums takes a quick look at the he-said-she-said standard of today’s news coverage.
- Nojo at Stinque suggests that progressives respect the right of Donald Trump and his followers to freedom of speech and assembly.
- Dog Bless Us One And All comes up with an argument in three sentences for Bernie Sanders.
- Ted McLaughlin at jobsanger looks at Republican obstruction of the Supreme Court nomination process and suggests one outcome.
- The Big Empty explains business climate.
- Yellow Dog at Blue in the Bluegrass has discovered an unusual expansion of voting rights in Kentucky.
- Jack Jodell at The Saturday Afternoon Post makes the case for Single- Payer health care.
- tengrain at Mock Paper Scissors reacts to the newest conspiracy theory: that President Obama will use election violence as an excuse to declare national perpetual martial law.
- At Crooks and Liars, Frances Blue Gal Langum brings us one of the more extreme game enders in basketball, Northern Iowa vs. Texas.
We discovered how to recover posts and comments, but were unable to post anything new for the longgggest time.
Our strategy now is to switch to new software, then restore aging posts later.